Pastas are exetremely different and I called this article « part 1 » because I have at least more than 100 recipes and different pastas to present. Let’s start with Penne shalle we ?!
- Penne pastas
- Cherry tomatoes
- Spicy Olives
- Sea salt & cayenne pepper
- Soy milk
- Coconut oil
- Cook your pasta (I don’t have to tell you how, right ?! *laughs*)
- In coconut oil, sauté the cherry tomatoes , leeks and shallot in a skillet
- Add the soy milk and get to a boil
- Turn the heat off , add the penne , sea salt , cayenne pepper , jalapeño and spicy olives
- Mix everything together until well coated and serve
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.