I made this for breakfast (and dessert ^^) and it was just the right amount of sweet and flavorful.
- 3 Apples
- (1 tbsp) Baking powder
- ( 1 1/4 cups) Cereal flour
- Salted butter
- Apple cider vinegar
- (2 tbsp) Brown sugar
- (1/4 tsp) Guérande salt
- Soya milk
- Mix the flour , soya milk , brown sugar , baking powder, guérande salt and salted butter in a bowl for the pancake preparation
- Whisk it all together and set your skillet over medium-high heat
- Cook each pancake , one at a time until golden brown
- Put 2 1/5 cups of brown sugar into a saucepan over high heat and wait until it melts for 5 minutes
- Add your diced apples right away, 3 pinches of cinnamon and the apple cider vinegar over medium-high heat it until the sauce takes and gets translucid with the liquid from the apples
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.