I made a banana tart yesterday for dessert and I kept some of the pastry cream in the fridge for breakfast and voilà.
- (1 L) Vanilla soya milk
- (100g) Cereal flour
- (200g) Brown sugar
- 4 Egg yolks
- 1 banana
- Mix the egg yolks and the sugar in a cold bowl until bleached
- Add the flour and a little bit of cold milk so that the mixture will be smooth
- Bring the soya milk to a boil, add the vanilla and pour it in the previous mixture’s bowl off of the heat
- Put it back over medium high heat and whisk until the preparation thickens
- Set the preparation aside , in the fridge or use it for a tart right after if you prefer.
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.