This is what I had for breakfast this morning and it was pretty tasty, I never thought of combining the two before but it was a pretty good idea.
- Salted butter caramel
- Apple cider vinegar
- Crème fraîche
- Black pepper , Guérande salt
- Cut your strawberries and your avocado to your convenience
- Lay the salted butter caramele around and on the strawberries
- With two spoons, form your crème fraîche into an oval form and lay it on top of the avocado
- Sprinkle some black pepper and guérande salt on top
- Add a little bit of apple cider vinegar on top of the crème fraîche and enjoy
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.