I’ve been waiting to try this for a while, I usually put chia seeds in anything but milk and now I understand the fuss about chia pudding because it’s really one of the best breakfast I’ve had in a while even though I’m not a breakfast person at all.
- Chia seeds
- Psyllium blond
- 1 Banana
- Vanilla almond milk
- Brown sugar
- Cereals (oats)
- Dried mango , raisins
- Put your almond milk in a glass
- Add your sliced bananas
- Add the chia seeds and psyllium blond and whish slowly
- Leave in the fridge for 2 hours and the preparation will become thicker
- Add a little bit of brown sugar on top
- Add your nuts , cereals and dried fruits
Fact : Psyllium is a form of fiber made from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant’s seeds and is used to regulate bowel movement and help with the heart and the pancreas.
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.