I decided to try something new for lunch today and mix some fruits and vegetables I never thought could marry well before.
- 1 Eggplant
- 2 Apricots
- Dried cranberries
- Apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt , black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 Cucumber
- Sesame seeds
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Cut your eggplant in small pieces and spread it on an oven sheet, sprinkle some sea salt , paprika, olive oil and black pepper on top and cook for 20minutes at 190°C
- Add the lettuce at the bottom of your bowl
- Cut your cucumber and apricots in small pieces and add it on top of the lettuce
- Sprinkle some fresh chive on top of the apricots and add the almonds
- Once cooked, add your eggplant and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top
++ The dressing was a cranberry vinaigrette that I made by heating apple cider vinegar, lime and water over high-heat. I added the dried cranberries when the vinaigrette came to a boil and let it simmer over medium-high heat for 10 to 15minutes. Once it was done I added some salt and black pepper and set it aside for the cranberries to melt and thicken for 15 more minutes.
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.