This dish can be everything , I always use it in 3 different ways : to garnish my tortillas , to make soup and to eat with rice or noodles.
- Green & red peppers
- Sea salt , black pepper , cayenne pepper
- Ginger, cumin , paprika
- Tomato & soy steak (great source of protein)
- Green apples
- Olive oil
Recipe to get extra flavor :
- Slice your peppers and apples and put them in a bowl
- Add lime, garlic, chive, sea salt, black pepper and let it marinate overnight
- The next day, put some olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add all of the ingredients
++ Just add some water and chicken broth if you want to make a soup the day after.
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.