This is my first try on the avocado ice-cream and I must admit that it was pretty nice. It’s been around 36°C for almost a week and with this heat there is nothing better than a light ice-cream. I’m more of a water based refreshment type of person but this one was worth a try.
- 2 Avocados
- Soya cream
- Guérande salt
- Black pepper
- Mash the avocado with the lemon juice and salt together in a bowl
- Add the soya cream and mix until you have a smooth mixture
- Put it in a hermetic plastic bag
- Leave it in the fridge or the freezer overnight and enjoy the next day
- Sprinkle some black pepper on top and add the nuts and vegetable you want
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.