The best side dish to an infusion.
- Pizza dough
- 1 banana
- Brown sugar
- Coconut powder
- Place your pizza dough flat and thin on a previously buttered parchment paper
- Make some simple cinnamon syrup in a saucepan with water, sugar and cinnamon and spread it on the dough
- Cut vertical slices in the dough (width 3cm) and separate them to be able to have some space when you’ll place your fruit
- Slice you banana in thin slices
- Place each slice of banana on the paper one at a time while folding the dough until you have a nice roll
- Spread some syrup on top of the rolls and use the rest of the syrup to make some cinnamon caramel
- Place your rolls in the oven for 35 minutes at 250°C
- When baked, add the cinnamon caramel on top with the coconut powder and enjoy
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.