I try to make my tarts really heavy so that with only one slice you’re able to feel full, I don’t really like thin tarts, which is why I came up with the pizza-tart (see previous articles) in the first place. It’s always recommended to have a side of greens with tarts but I chose not to have any to go with this one.
- 4 potatoes
- 2 Yellow & orange carrots
- 2 Green & yellow zucchini
- Puff pastry (vegan)
- Sea salt, black pepper
- Soy cream
- Lay your vegan puff pastry in a pie plate
- Mash you potatoes and mix them with soy cream, salt, parsley and pepper
- Add the mixture to your plate
- Plate your carrots and zuchini slices on top of the mixture
- Add some salt and pepperberry on top and drizzle some olive oil
- Place in oven for 45 – 55 minutes at 230°C
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.