Yes I do ! I try to eat something that I don’t like every week to see if I still hate it and Sunday the verdict was a big YES. It seems like Mung bean sprouts are everywhere so I guess people really like them a lot. This meal wasn’t that bad, I just combined the beans with vegetables that I enjoy (which I plan to do with my future child too), I tried my best to mask the taste with extra seasoning and it was fine, I just don’t think I will eat it again.
- Mung bean sprouts
- Red pepper
- Sweet potato
- Green jalapeño
- Dice your sweet potato , lay the dices on a roasting tray
- Drizzle some olive oil, salt , black pepper on top and place in the oven for 35minutes at 220°C
- Add vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat
- Add your mung bean sprouts , red pepper , jalapeño and herbs
- Toss for 5 minutes and serve
- Place you basil leaves on top of the mung bean sprouts so that the flavor slowly descends and stays fresh
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.