Like I said in my previous post, my schedule is pretty hectic these days, which would explain why I made this banana bread at 2AM last night but I must say that it’s by far the best I’ve ever made. It has nothing to do with how late I made it but how for once I used ripe bananas instead of fresh ones like I always do.
- 5 Ripe bananas
- (3 tbsp) Chia seeds
- (1 1/5 cups) Organic cereal flour
- (1/3 cup) Hemp oil (article about hemp coming soon!!)
- (1/2 tsp) Baking Powder
- (1/4 slice) Lime
- (1/2 tsp) Guérande salt
- Preheat oven at 220°C and spray vegetable oil in a loaf pan
- In a large bowl mash your bananas, add the chia seeds, lime and Guérande salt
- Mix the previous mixture with the flour and baking powder
- Add the hemp oil and the pecan chunks
- Mix until smooth and pour into the loaf pan
- Place in the oven for 30 to 35minutes (depending on your oven) and not 40 minutes like I did because it starting to burn at the top
** Once you cut your banana bread slices, you can spread some almond or peanut butter on them if you’re feeling greedy
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.