It’s important for me to always find time to cook a good meal, today was pretty hectic but even if I ate at 5PM and I was on the phone while making this meal, it tasted amazing.
- Orange jalapeño
- Dried tomatoes
- Olive oil
- (1tbsp) Turmeric
- (1tbsp) Garlic powder
- Fry your diced tofu in olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat
- Add salt and black pepper
- Dice your apple, slice the jalapeño and add to the tofu
- Cut your dried tomatoes in small pieces and add them to your saucepan with the turmeric and garlic powder
- Sauté everything together for 5 minutes
- Add the lemongrass branch in the saucepan without mixing it and cover for 2 minutes for the lemongrass’ flavour to descend
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.