I cooked this meal last night around 11:45PM and I never thought that it would be this good but it really was.
- Soy & wheat noodles
- Soy sauce
- Sea salt, white pepper,
- Sesame oil
- Powder : parsey , cumin, cilantro
- (2tbsp) Water
- Heat some sesame oil in a skillet
- Add your noodles and sauté them for 2 minutes
- Add the 2tbsp of water
- Add the spices, herbs , soy sauce and jalapeño
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add your diced tofu
- Let it fry for 5 minutes and serve
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.