Those cookie-dough-style gluten free vegan patties were nice.
- Red pepper
- Green peas
- (3 cups) Organic gluten-free flour
- Baking powder
- White pepper
- (2 cups) Soy milk
- Dried tomato oil
- Cut your veggies and put them in a bowl
- Add the salt , white pepper (you can chose the spices and herbs you like, I just decided not to use a lot of them to keep the fresh vegetables’ flavor in)
- Pour the flour directly onto the vegetables and not the other way around
- Add the dried tomato oil
- Mix it together until you have a rough mixture
- Form your patties (I chose the balls for them to look like cookie dough instead of flat patties)
- Spray some vegetable oil on a baking sheet , place your patties and put them in the oven for 30 minutes at 195°C
Any questions about this recipe, feel free to ask.